Q: Repair on radiator, one month later the radiator had to be replaced

Hi, thanks for writing in. I had my radiator repaired (I was told the cap was leaking and the system was plugged.) They flushed the system and replaced the cap. When I got my jimmy back in kept smelling hot coolant. I was told (not by a mechanic) that it was just spilled collect burning off.

Yesterday I noticed coolant under the jimmy and took it back to the same shop. They said that a seam had split. They replaced my radiator and charged me 325 dollars.

Is this right? I feel like it had been leaking from the time I got it back and they either missed the second leak or caused it. Yes I do think I should pay for the radiator but I don't feel I should pay for the labor.

Can someone advise me as to what, if any, steps to take?

Thank you, Deb
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Repair on radiator, one month later the radiator had to be replaced