Q: Removal of Plastic housing, Rear of club cab under seat

I am trying remove the plastic housing located directly underneath the folding club cab rear seats. it's the part the seat rests on where the Jack is located. I need to remove it to clean underneath.

If you do not see screws to hold it down, then the seat will have to be removed and it will have plastic tabs with metal clips to hold it down. Just start in one corner and get a trim removal tool or wide screw driver under it an pry it up gently to pop the clips loose so that you can can clean underneath.

3. Removal of Plastic housing, Rear of club cab under seat