Q: Remote not locking/unlocking driver's side door

The remote does not lock/unlock the driver's side door, but it works fine for the passenger's side door once I unlock the driver's side door manually.

Hi there. If you can hear the driver door lock making noise when using the remote then most of the time it is due to a failing lock actuator. If the actuator is failing and binding internally this will occur. If there is no noise and the lock only works manually then the door lock switch assembly or lock control module may be causing this. A mechanic would use a voltage meter to run some tests on the switch assembly first before moving to the module. If you do not plan on doing this yourself I would have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your power door lock issue.