Q: Reduction of power light is on

The light is on on my car but there are no obvious driving issues and the car is acting fine

3. Reduction of power light is on

Q: Can I install a temperature gauge on my vue? It doesn't have one.

You can install an aftermarket temperature gauge and sending unit. Make sure you do not remove the original sender since the computer uses it for its sensor to calculate fuel to use in the engine. You may have to install...

Q: My 2005 Saturn vue is starting to have high rpm's while driving

Hi there, A number of things may cause this to happen, but it sounds like your vehicle may be a bit low on transmission fluid or you may potentially have a bad transmission control solenoid. As you know, the transmission...

Q: There is oil leakage in little drops from radiator its kind of water mixed and light brown colour

The transmission has cooler lines that run into the radiator. The radiator has a built-in cooler for the transmission. If the cooler leaks into the coolant, it will cause a milky brown looking fluid. You should have the cooling system...