Q: Reduction of power light is on

The light is on on my car but there are no obvious driving issues and the car is acting fine

3. Reduction of power light is on

Q: Q: New battery; car won't start

Hello. If the car is not starting after a battery replacement then you either have a bad connection at the battery or it is possible that the programming in the computer got corrupted when the voltage was lost. This can...

Q: Flashing check engine light after repairs

Hello Stephanie, thank you for writing in. Unfortunately your situation is complicated, and resolution may not be as easy as we would like. Due to the repairs they performed pertaining to the fuel, spark, and cooling system, it is difficult...

Q: Brake pedal slowly becomes firm to press after short period of driving

Hello and thank you for your question. The problem lies within the proportioning valve in the brake system. The valve could be plugged up with debris in the system making the valve stick. If the proportioning valve is okay and...