Q: Reduction of power light is on

The light is on on my car but there are no obvious driving issues and the car is acting fine

Hi there. The Power reduction warning light typically illuminates when the ECU detects a fault and triggers a trouble code. In order to determine what caused the light to illuminate, you’ll need to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection. This will permit them to download the stored code and determine what is causing the problem. Although the car might be driving well at this moment, it is possible that you may see symptoms sooner rather than later if a problem really exists.

3. Reduction of power light is on