Q: Reduction of power light is on

The light is on on my car but there are no obvious driving issues and the car is acting fine

3. Reduction of power light is on

Q: Q: wont start but turns over

Hello, thank you for writing in. A vehicle that is suffering from a lack of fuel will show low fuel pressure at the intake. Hook up a gauge in line and crank over the engine. If the cranking fuel pressure...

Q: Car won't start - 1999 Saturn SL1

Hey there. You will want to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic trouble codes and start there. If you're getting power and the car still acting like it doesn't want to run, your issue is very likely either spark or...

Q: Squeaking noise comes from wheels as it spins.

If the noise does not exist with the vehicle stopped (i.e., due to engine noise), then it is likely due to wheel bearings or the brakes. If brake related, unfortunately these sorts of noises can be related to the use...