Q: My 2014 Honda Vezel shows a smart key system warning even though the key is within range

I want to know how to fix the issue with my honda vezel when it indicates a smart key system warning while the smart key is within range.

A: Hi, this problem appeared on 2013 Honda car...

Hi, this problem appeared on 2013 Honda cars (Technical Support Bulletin 13-101), and may have been extended to 2014 models since the problem persists. If a problem code of B12D1 is also associated with this fault, the sub relay box (under the dash) must be replaced. It looks like your vehicle should still be under the Honda new car warranty. If so, check with your Honda service center about the TSB for this problem.

If you are not under warranty any longer, I would recommend having an inspection of your electrical components completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.