Q: Q: How do you use the sunglasses holder?

How do you use the sunglasses holder?

Your car is equipped with a handy storage area for your sunglasses. It’s located on the interior of the roof, just behind the rearview mirror. Using this area to safely store your sunglasses when they’re not needed is very simple. Here’s how:

1. Push up on the sunglass holder.

2. The holder will slowly rotate downward.

3. Put your sunglasses inside.

4. Push the sunglass holder back up until you feel it catch.

Tips

• Never try to store more than one pair of sunglasses in the holder (you can damage both the sunglasses and the holder).

• Don’t drive with the holder open – the sunglasses can fly out and cause injury during an accident.

3. Q: How do you use the sunglasses holder?