Q: I'm trying to find out what is wrong with my car

When I turn the car on the radiator fan on the front of the car shakes violently. When I accelerate it rattles and Shakes the car more and spews coolant on to the ground, this causes a car to overheat and the steering wheel to lock up. I don't feel like the car is driveable and I have been told that it is probably the fan clutch or the water pump.

Based on the symptoms you described it seems as if your fan clutch or water pump may be having an issue. I would recommend having your cooling system pressure tested by a qualified professional to determine the exact source of the leak. Fan clutches are also known to make noises when they are failing. Once the faulty part has been discovered I would recommend having it replaced as soon as possible to avoid any permanent engine damage.

3. I'm trying to find out what is wrong with my car