Q: I'm trying to find out what is wrong with my car

When I turn the car on the radiator fan on the front of the car shakes violently. When I accelerate it rattles and Shakes the car more and spews coolant on to the ground, this causes a car to overheat and the steering wheel to lock up. I don't feel like the car is driveable and I have been told that it is probably the fan clutch or the water pump.

A: Based on the symptoms you described it seem...

Based on the symptoms you described it seems as if your fan clutch or water pump may be having an issue. I would recommend having your cooling system pressure tested by a qualified professional to determine the exact source of the leak. Fan clutches are also known to make noises when they are failing. Once the faulty part has been discovered I would recommend having it replaced as soon as possible to avoid any permanent engine damage.