Q: My rear wheel is leaking bad - 2007 Chevrolet Colorado

okay my brakes were bad on the back so i was in one spot and it my brakes i hear a big pop and my brake fluild like came on and i inspected it and brake fluid everywere its not comeing out of brake line its somewhere on the back side of the drum

It sounds like you have blown out a brake wheel cylinder piston. You should not drive the vehicle with no brakes. Have the brakes inspected and repaired as needed by a mechanic. You will most likely need, at the minimum, both rear drums, brakes, and wheel cylinders replaced.

You may even need a new rear brake spring kit if the rear shoes came apart. The front brakes should also be inspected to see if they need servicing also.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, have your brake system diagnosed by a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can come to your home or office to service your car.