Q: Cylinder 2 misfire

There could be many things wrong with why it is misfiring. We just put new spark plugs and wires in last year, as well as a new Catyllic converter. It has a really bad rough idle and even stalls out on me sometimes. The check engine light also blinks and the engine flutters when switching to gears . But sometimes it runs smooth like they is no problem at all. Other details to know is that I have a leak somewhere in my gas tank because it won't let me fill my tank up all the way or it will leak. We have also tried many different fuel injector cleaners as well as intake valve cleaners. Any advice would be a tremendous help

You need to pull out the coil and check to see if there is oil in the spark plug hole, or on the plug wire boot. If there is, then replace the valve cover and spark plug boots after cleaning out and soaking up the oil in spark plug holes with brake clean and a rag.

Remove and replace all 4 spark plugs and road test after clearing trouble codes.

3. Cylinder 2 misfire