Q: My truck keeps havi,g reduced engine power and saying service stability track,and traction control off. What could this be

asked by on May 22, 2017

My truck keeps losing power and says engine power reduced and another message saying traction control off and stability tract off all at the same time. What can be wrong

You may have problem with the transmission or throttle control and will need to have the computer tested for fault codes that will point to the possible fault and lead to further testing to pinpoint the cause. You may have a defective speed sensor or throttle position sensor.