How much would it cost to have the SCR metering valve cle...

Q: How much would it cost to have the SCR metering valve cleaned/unclogged? I have a 2011 bmw 335d and the sea light code is p20ee

asked by on October 23, 2017

How much would it cost to have the SCR metering valve cleaned/unclogged? My ses light is on, code is p20ee?

Hi Zach. I’ve forwarded your question to our sales and service department, as this repair is not listed on our normal mobile mechanic service offerings. If we’re able to offer this service, they will contact you directly via email. Thanks!