Q: rear wiper motor

my rear wiper motor runs erratically even when the cars is off. im guessing that it has a short. How do I cut power to it? the owners manual does not identify a specific fuse

Hello. The best way to cut power to the rear wiper motor is to remove the trim from the rear liftgate. Once the trim from the rear liftgate has been removed, the rear wiper motor should be accessible. Once the motor is easily accessible, you should be able to unplug the wiring harness that goes to it and maybe even find the short. If you feel at all in doubt about this procedure, I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic do the electrical job for you.

3. rear wiper motor