Q: The interior lights won't turn on and the shift lock is stuck.

My dome light went out, and a few days later the rest of the interior lights went out. At the same time, the shift lock is stuck on. I have to use the shift override to shift.

Check the fuses on the inside the panel in the cab. Look for any blown fuses and replace the fuses with new ones. If the fuses are good, then there could be an electrical issue within the cab. Look for any burned or loose wiring under the dash or in the cab. If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. The interior lights won't turn on and the shift lock is stuck.