Q: I have a 2011 Honda Accord the car was doing great until i now have to give it a little gas to start what could this mean ?

I'm having to give it gas to start it no engine lights are on i thought it could mean i need a new battery because a boost off did work last night please help
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi Olivia. Thanks for sending in your question today. If you have to press the gas pedal to get your Honda Accord to start, then it’s likely not a battery issue - but either dirty fuel system components or a fuel pump that is starting to wear out. In order to correctly diagnose this problem, an onsite inspection from a professional mechanic is recommended.

3. I have a 2011 Honda Accord the car was doing great until i now have to give it a little gas to start what could this mean ?