Q: How do I fix my gauges on my dashboard?

All of my gages on my dashboard don't work. I did some research and it might be my fuse but idk which one I have to replace if I want to fix it

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. Typically ...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Typically when all of the gauges on the dash are malfunctioning, it’s usually the electrical relay as opposed to a fuse. The best way to know for certain is to contact one of our local mechanics to your location and complete an electrical problem inspection. This will allow them to pinpoint the source of this issue and recommend a repair that will solve the problem; which eliminates a lot of guess work and needless repairs.