Q: Overheating problem reoccurred

An overheating problem on my car has recurred after replacing air conditioner fan relay.

Hi there. Due to the added stress and heat, an AC pump puts on your engine it is crucial that your AC fan to work properly. Since the relay has been replaced there is a strong possibility that the overheating you are experiencing is coming from another area of your cooling system. Your cooling system has many components that are important to the running temperature of your vehicle. If the proper amount of coolant does not flow through your engine it will cause your vehicle to overheat. I would strongly suggest having a certified mechanic further diagnose your overheating issue in person.

3. Overheating problem reoccurred