Q: What do I do if the moon roof doesn’t open or close properly?

What do I do if the moon roof doesn’t open or close properly?

If the moon roof doesn’t close properly, it can let rain, dust or other things in. Take a couple of minutes to try to recalibrate the roof so that it works correctly.

1. Press the Close switch for the moon roof. Hold down as the roof closes, opens and pauses before closing again. It will tilt and pause, and then tilt down, open and close one more time.

2. Check the moon roof to see that it is closed all of the way and then take your finger off the switch.

If the moon roof tilts down and back up

1. Press the UP switch and hold until the moon roof tilts up and stops.

2. Release the switch and then press it again and hold. After the moon roof pauses, it will tilt down and open before closing.

3. Check the moon roof to be sure it has closed all the way and release the switch.

• Start the process over if you release the switch too soon.

• An alarm will alert you to the moon roof not being closed correctly if the driver’s door is opened.

3. What do I do if the moon roof doesn’t open or close properly?