Q: My temperature gauge is fluctuating.

The coolant gauge is fluctuating. I already replaced the fans the radiator the hoses the two thermometers in the car plus the sensor. And it's still fluctuating and goes up a little bit and then it drops.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi Cynthia. Thanks for contacting us tonight. There are several things that could be causing this issue with the temperature gauge. First, and most likely is that the temperature sensor is either damaged, or the electrical connector attached to this sensor is loose, corroded or damaged. It’s also possible that there is an obstruction of debris inside the cooling system, possibly the heater core. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection to determine why you are having this problem.

3. My temperature gauge is fluctuating.