Q: I have code c1223 in the car i have problem in the brake and the ABS light or VSC is not alarming in the dash.

I went to garage and he told that you have to change all the ABS system as there is ABS malfunction ... i dont know what to do actually any help please ?

A: Hello. It is quite possible that your brake...

Hello. It is quite possible that your brake light switch has failed. The brake light switch on this model controls the brake lights and part of the ABS circuitry. It is also possible that one of the 4 wheel speed sensors is dirty/failing, or the wiring for the wheel speed sensors. Check the brake light switch first. I would recommend having a professional perform an inspection of the ABS Light so that this can be resolved.