Q: I have a 03 Infiniti g35... And the temp gauge needle wont go all the way down and it sticks when i turn the car off

My temp gauge needle doesnt go all the way down to cold when i turn the car off and its sticks and tries to overheat when i drive it.

Hi there. Quite often this issue is caused by a malfunction of the radiator temperature sensor, which is located on the top of the radiator neck. In some cases, the electrical harness that connects the sensor or the sensor itself will be corroded with debris or become damaged due to wear and tear and needs to be replaced. However, it’s also possible that this is a different component on the thermostat housing or other cooling system component. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is overheating inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of the problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. I have a 03 Infiniti g35... And the temp gauge needle wont go all the way down and it sticks when i turn the car off