Q: I have a 2004 honda accord and my front door speakers don't work but everything else does how do I fix?

I have a 2004 honda accord ex and my front door speakers don't work but everything else does what should i do?

The first thing to check is to see if the radio has a fader function and front speakers are turned off. If set okay then you will need to try a known good speaker to see if signal is getting to speakers or the radio is defective and needs to be sent out for repair or replaced.

• I have a 2004 honda accord and my front door speakers don't work but everything else does how do I fix?