Q: Rear window off of the track

My rear window keeps falling down. I believe it is off the track.

3. Rear window off of the track

Q: When I start my car it the idle is very jumpy and the car feels like it wants to die

There are several possible causes for the idle to fluctuate like this. The most common causes are a faulty/dirty mass airflow sensor, a vacuum leak, an oxygen sensor that is reading incorrectly, or an idle air control motor that is...

Q: I have a 2007 crown Vic interceptor my oil light came on and went off ,is that the oil pressure sensor or the oil pump itself? 2007 Ford Crown Vic

Hi there - to be specific, the oil pressure warning light is coming on in response to the oil pressure sensor (usually located on the block next to the oil filter). The sensor triggers at about 5 psi of oil...

Q: Acceleration automatically.

Hi there. There is an issue with the engine having a vacuum leak and the may be cruise control is coming on to accelerate the engine. First check for any vacuum leaks on the engine. If the engine is running...