Q: Rear window off of the track

My rear window keeps falling down. I believe it is off the track.

Most likely what has happened is that the window regulator for that window has broken. The regulator uses a series of cables and pulleys to raise and lower the window. Typically, one of the pulleys breaks, because it is made of plastic, and the cable is then allowed to go loose. When this happens, the window goes down. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come and inspect your window issue, so they can repair the problem.