Q: Engine Swap Labor Cost Estimate

I have a 1984 Chevy Monte Carlo that originally had a 305 engine (stock V6) that now has a swapped out 350 that has gone bad. I will be looking to make a parallel swap for a new 350 turn key engine that Chevrolet produces. Everything else on the vehicle seems to be in goodworking order, what other systems in the vehicle will I need to service along the lines of swapping out an engine like that and how long would it take with an already completely assembled engine?

Hi there. Unfortunately, due to the complexity of this type of work, and the importance of using a shop to complete this task, it’s not a service our mobile mechanics offer. You should contact a local speed shop or engine specialist to receive an accurate quote for what you’re requesting. Good luck.

3. Engine Swap Labor Cost Estimate