Q: Airbag sensor keeps going on and off

I always see the airbag light on the dashborad and doesnt go off for a while. It goes off sometimes after a long time sometimes immediately.

The Air Bag light is there to warn you of a problem with the system. The airbag computer continuously monitors all of the circuits to each airbag and impact sensor. If a circuit is not within the specs, the warning light comes on.

The fault codes are stored in the engine computer. A mechanic will scan the codes, and perform the appropriate test to find the problem. If you would like to have your Air Bag Light diagnosed, consider YourMechanic.

3. Airbag sensor keeps going on and off