Q: Rear parking light not working passenger side

Was changing out license plate bulb and now passenger rear parking light not work or the license plate light

3. Rear parking light not working passenger side

Q: My car has a rough idle when I start my car, when I stop at a light my car turns off. Is it the purge sensor?

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: I figured out the problem, now I need a solution

Hi Danny. Without completing an actual inspection, it's impossible to tell you for certain.

Q: Hey my check engine lamp work but my Rom and speed lamps do not what could cause this

The instrument panel has quite a few separate bulbs. You may have a circumstance where some of the bulbs are faulty and need to be replaced. If you are referring to intermittent operation though and/or gauge malfunctions, the cause could...