Q: Rear parking light not working passenger side

Was changing out license plate bulb and now passenger rear parking light not work or the license plate light

Filaments in bulbs can break, burn out, or come loose. The bulbs have to be tested and you can test them off the car to see if they light. If the bulbs are good, check for corrosion and/or faulty connections in the bulb socket, wiring, and/or terminals. Finally, check for battery voltage at the bulb socket and check continuity to ground. If there is no battery voltage, obviously the circuit will have to be traced to find the fault. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a bulb circuit diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Rear parking light not working passenger side