Q: Rear parking light not working passenger side

Was changing out license plate bulb and now passenger rear parking light not work or the license plate light

3. Rear parking light not working passenger side

Q: Spark plug misfire and car not starting

Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition modules...

Q: I have a 2004 Ford Freestar. I just recently had the transmission fluid changed. Now my van won't go into gear. Did that possibly

Changing the transmission fluid will not typically cause the transmission to fail. You should check the fluid level. If the level is too low, the transmission will malfunction. There are also external faults, such as problems with the shift linkage,...

Q: Two rear brake lights are not working. The top one is.

Hi there. Having power to the brake light switch leads me away from a fuse related issue. Not knowing the model, makes it difficult to know whether the brake light switch is two wire or multiple wire. If it's a...