Q: Rav 4 problem

My rav 4 begin failing and lost power when i put in reverse . And in drive lost power driving up a low hill . Literally i put the gas down and the car dont move up.

Hello. The issue you are describing could stem from a fault in the fuel or ignition system. Basically, a mechanic would have to diagnose the fuel supply, whether the pump is producing enough pressure or you have a blocked fuel filter as well as issues like the condition of the spark plugs, whether the engine timing is advancing properly and so forth. A cylinder compression test might be necessary as well. If you would like to have an expert diagnose the loss of power, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the car and advise on a repair.

3. Rav 4 problem