Q: Rattling from whole front side underneath car becomes louder when driving bumpy roads

asked by on November 01, 2017

Hey there, so lately I been hearing a lot of rattling sounds from the whole front side underneath car, they become louder when driving on rough or bumpy roads. It’s kind of like putting a bunch of objects in a brown box and tape it up and move it or shake it around a bunch of times. That’s how it sounds .

Noises in the front suspension are usually a result of worn out rubber parts. There are many moving parts connecting the wheels to the car and in most cases there is a rubber or plastic part at the point of movement. These pieces wear and often even fall out leaving the unprotected metal parts to rattle away. Of course there isn’t much chance that I could tell you specifically which parts are causing the trouble from this desk, but you can find out by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your rattling noise and let you know what it is going to take to fix it.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr