Q: Radiator Flush vs Drain and Refill, which is better when trying to get car to blow cooler air?

My car is not blowing cool air when A/C is on. I changed AC relay, AC fuse, air filter, and cabin air filter.

Looking at a recent receipt (6/22/17) says I got a radiator flush/fill. What's the difference between that as compared to Drain and Refill. Which one is best when improving cooler air in cars.

Im just trying to do a little trouble shooting. It very well could be mechanical, but hoping it would not. What other things you suggest that I can try and in your experience if it is mechanical, on average what would it cost me?

Hi there. Although the names might seem similar, there is a big difference between the engine coolant system and the air conditioning system that keeps the interior of your car cool when the AC is on. The two systems do not work together. The cooling system, is designed to keep the motor and transmission cool while in operation. It circulates a mixture of radiator coolant and distilled water through the radiator, engine and the heater core to provide heat to the heating system. When a flush is completed, it is removing debris that is trapped inside the coolant system - which is better than a simple drain and refill. The Air Conditioning problem is likely due to low refrigerant levels inside the AC system, an AC refrigerant leak or other component failure. If your engine is running fine and not overheating, it would be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an AC is not working inspection, so they can determine what’s causing these problems.

3. Radiator Flush vs Drain and Refill, which is better when trying to get car to blow cooler air?