Q: Radiator Flush vs Drain and Refill, which is better when trying to get car to blow cooler air?

My car is not blowing cool air when A/C is on. I changed AC relay, AC fuse, air filter, and cabin air filter.

Looking at a recent receipt (6/22/17) says I got a radiator flush/fill. What's the difference between that as compared to Drain and Refill. Which one is best when improving cooler air in cars.

Im just trying to do a little trouble shooting. It very well could be mechanical, but hoping it would not. What other things you suggest that I can try and in your experience if it is mechanical, on average what would it cost me?

3. Radiator Flush vs Drain and Refill, which is better when trying to get car to blow cooler air?