Q: put new fuel pressure regulator and its still leaking fuel its my second regulator what's wrong?

why is it still leaking with a new fuel pressure regulator?

A: You need to make sure you replaced the larg...

You need to make sure you replaced the large and smaller O-rings with new ones. I’d recommend also lubing them before installation with clean motor oil. If you lost one of the O-rings or cut one while putting it in then it will not seal properly. If you need assistance with this, enlist an experienced mechanic who can diagnose your fuel leak and help you perform the necessary repairs to your vehicle.