Q: Purchased a battery last November...Recently my battery light came on. Then now my car lost power and it won't drive forward?

I purchased a new battery last November. Recently, the first time my battery indicator light came on when I was driving it and it lost power..I couldn't accelerate my car to go faster..It was just idling. Then all my light indicators were flashing on. My car finally stopped and I couldn't make it go forward on drive with the gas pedal. It's hard now to turn my steering wheel and it makes that flutter sound when trying to start it. I need a jump start my car and find out though why the shifting is not working and it doesn't have power too?

3. Purchased a battery last November...Recently my battery light came on. Then now my car lost power and it won't drive forward?