Q: Power steering upon start up shows gurgling in reservoir after hot starts foaming and making noise 2007 Mercedes S600

asked by on December 12, 2016

How can you check or bleed system for air in s600 power steering?

Power Steering Fluid Service $95.93 - $158.93 Get a Quote

Hi - your symptoms suggest the power steering system has either run low on fluid, sucking air into the system, or the system filter is clogged, creating air in the system through cavitation of the pump (vacuum bubbles). I would recommend an inspection of the power steering system and a fluid flush by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.