Throttle Cleaner left in throttle body and I drove off....

I just took my 2016 mazda 3 to the dealership for a routine car maintenence. When I drove out of the parking lot and went to turn onto the street and give the car some gas the engine seized up, all my interior dashboard lights turned on and then it just died. I took it back to them and it took them 2 days to figure out the problem. The had not drained the throttle body cleaner out of the throttle. They flushed it they said and made sure all the cleaner was out, but the car is now driving funny. Its very jerky and not right when I give the car gas. Is my engine ok? Are there long term effects from this? I don't trust them to take it back to them but I want to know what the heck is going on. thank you

If the vehicle is not driving correct after paying for the services then I would recommend taking it back to them as soon as possible as they should take you in and ensure they fix any problems. Especially for a 2016 vehicle, I would make sure it is absolutely fixed and done without a cost to you. If they need it for an extended period time then I’d suggest getting a loaner to drive in the meantime. If you have a misfire from the service they did, don’t wait too long to get it fixed, because the problem won’t be blamed on the recent services you had done. If you want a second opinion on the issue, contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. They’ll be able to diagnose your driving symptoms firsthand and suggest what to do from there.