Q: Headlights replacement

I would like to get the low-beam headlights on my car replaced with the HID Xenon ones. I was told at the service department that I'm able to modify the vehicle, but it wouldn't be covered by the warranty. I decided to do it, but I need some help. I opened the hood but I cannot get to the halogen bulb. I tried to find the information in the manual but there is none. There are so many bolts and nuts in there so I don't know how to do it correctly. Could you give me some instructions how to do this?

A: Hello. In order to properly replace the hea...

Hello. In order to properly replace the headlights, the front bumper must be removed. Several of the bolts are hidden behind the bumper, so in order to fully remove it, this must be removed also. If you want to have this done for you, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to make sure your headlights are replaced properly.