Q: power steering no retrun

power steering no retrun

3. power steering no retrun

Q: While driving in town, heard thump and then squeaking

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1997 Mercedes Benz E300. Check to see if you see any tilting of the vehicle to one side. You may also notice an abnormal amount of bouncing when driving the car. These are all...

Q: Engine sluggish, hesitates during accleration

Hello. A flashing Check Engine Light on your vehicle typically indicates that there is an engine misfire. This can occur from a failing spark plug or more commonly a clogged or failing fuel injection unit. I typically check the spark...

Q: I started my car and turn on AC but it would not start.

It will take a bit of deeper diagnosis to tell what is going on with the vehicle as it seems you have multiple concerns going on. An air conditioning system with a low refrigerant charge may not turn on because...