Q: I have a manual car and it does not go to gear 2001 Nissan Sentra

Vehicle does not go to gear or shift.

Hello - first task is to check the clutch fluid reservoir (may be shared with the brake master cylinder - both use brake fluid) for correct fluid level. If fluid level is correct, most likely the clutch hydraulics - slave or master cylinder - are worn out, and the clutch is not disengaging properly. This prevents gear selection, and shifting without "grinding" and damage to the transmission. I would recommend a clutch inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I have a manual car and it does not go to gear 2001 Nissan Sentra