Q: Just changed oil and oil light show on and off while driving.

Car was fine until I changed oil and it's started to show oil light on and off

Hi there:

Usually when the oil light comes on after an oil change, it’s an indication of low oil pressure or not enough oil inside the engine. It’s possible that the oil filter was not properly installed; that the oil pump is not working correctly, or that the light is simply a service light malfunction that can be reset by completing a service light inspection. However, oil pressure issues are very serious; so it might be a good idea for you to have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a oil light is on inspection.

3. Just changed oil and oil light show on and off while driving.