Q: Can i still put headers if i did a muffler delete?

Can i still put stainless steel exhaust manifold headers if i did a muffler delete?

Hello.

A muffler delete should not interfere with the installation of any exhaust manifold. The exhaust manifold is bolted to the head and runs from the engine bay, while the muffler is on the rear, underside of the vehicle. If you run into any issues or would like some help with the replacement of your exhaust manifold, consider YourMechanic. One of our mobile technicians can come to your home and ensure a proper installment.

3. Can i still put headers if i did a muffler delete?