Q: Popping sound coming from rear of vehicle at low speeds

When I get down to low speeds (mostly around 10 mph) there's multiple popping noises coming from what sounds like the rear of the vehicle. It can be loud and usually around 3 or 4 pops and stops. I have checked the uv joints and don't suspect that to be the case. I also had my mechanic hear it while getting service work done and he said it sounds like the rear brake adjusters or something like that. Have you dealt with this situation? Or does it sound like a serious issue?

The noise sounds like the rear brake drum is warped which will cause the brakes to grab and release, causing the noise. Have the rear brakes checked and resurface or replace the drums. If you have rear rotors and disc pads then the problem is most likely the rear rotors are warped and need to be replaced.

3. Popping sound coming from rear of vehicle at low speeds