Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

I tested my battery and tested my alternator by disconnecting my battery while the car was on without having it die. I can hear a clicking noise but it won't turn. My dash lights are normal . Is it a faulty starter

It sounds like you may have a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. As electricity is supplied to the starter a small gear comes out and engages the flywheel to spin the engine over as you turn the key. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.