Q: Phone screen set up

Looking to delete all phone information on my screen from time to time. Can this be done or do I have to delete the entire setup? Need to know this for when I turn the car in, but would like to keep the screen info off as well.

Hello. You should be able to delete an individual phone from your vehicle’s handsfree system by navigating the menus. With no phones connected, the option to delete a phone should be under the phone settings tab, accessed by pressing the phone button. If a phone is connected it may show you the option to delete all phones from the same menu. I would refer to the owner’s manual for specifics if you are unsure, or if your menus appear to be different, or have different options.