Q: pesky "cooling system performance" code... fans and AC dont operate..no leaks...no overheating

"Cooling system performance" code....coolant sensor was replaced with OEM, fan control mod replaced with OEM, fans and AC dont operate, however fans do operate when jumped. Temp stays at 190 and no leaks. I did NOT replace thermostat yet...

Hi there:

It’s quite possible that your cooling fans electrical harness or the relay is faulty; which most likely triggered this warning code to illuminate on your dash. Although your car is not currently overheating, failure to repair this issue may eventually cause this to occur; which can cause serious mechanical damage. It’s a good idea for you to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection, so they can download all the stored error codes that triggered this warning light; determine what is broken and make the right repair recommendations to solve this issue.

3. pesky "cooling system performance" code... fans and AC dont operate..no leaks...no overheating