Q: Pcv for Altima SE 2000 model won't come off easily. It's location is very difficult to work on.

If you have worked on Altima SE 2000 to change it's PCV. I like to hear from you how much it will cost to replace old pcv in 2000 Altima SE model. Car has 200000 miles and this valve was never changed. My mechanic tried to change but hesitated because he said it's hose might get mess-up. Hose didn't come out of pcv, as it is stuck. He said to continue using the car without changing pcv. Any remidy.
E-mail: ssaini@stanford.edu. 510-585-6629

Hi there. You might want to read this article on how to replace a PCV valve. If you’re still not able to complete the service on your own, you can request a quote for replacing the PCV valve hose on your Nissan Altima.

3. Pcv for Altima SE 2000 model won't come off easily. It's location is very difficult to work on.