Q: part number of engine belt of infiniti g20 salon car

need to replace my fan belt

3. part number of engine belt of infiniti g20 salon car

Q: Serpentine belt keeps coming off

The pulleys will not just lose their alignment. For this to happen, there has been a failure somewhere. One of the most common causes I have found for this problem, on a serpentine belt system, is that the belt tensioner...

Q: Won't Shift into drive

The VSS (vehicle speed sensor) buffer is located on the drivers side near the ECM. I have heard of instances where the connector between the VSS and the buffer has become disconnected. The wiring between the VSS and the buffer...

Q: O2 sensor not coming off

I will assume you are trying to remove the sensor yourself. The location of the oxygen sensor beneath the car allows rust to take over much of the exposed metal binding some parts together. It becomes very difficult to remove...