Q: part number of engine belt of infiniti g20 salon car

need to replace my fan belt

3. part number of engine belt of infiniti g20 salon car

Q: i want to get rid of the ac compressor of my 2006 toyota corolla , do i need a shorter sempertine belt or what ?

You cannot just put on a shorter belt since the a/c compressor pulley keeps the belt routing correct and bypassing it would cause belt to not turn all the other pulleys correct without tearing up the belt. You will need...

Q: Van door not unlocking or opening.

The rear door lock actuator can fail in two ways electrically or mechanically. If it fails electrically you will not hear the actuator try to operate when you try to lock/unlock the door. If it fails mechanically like the gear...

Q: Q: Car won't shift into park

It is possible that your shift lock solenoid has failed in the lock position. This solenoid is what allows the shifter to be moved only when the brakes are applied. When the brake pedal is depressed and the lock solenoid...