Q: part number of engine belt of infiniti g20 salon car

need to replace my fan belt

3. part number of engine belt of infiniti g20 salon car

Q: I have a2007 Mazda cx7 and the serpentine belt broke causing power steering to go out this is the second time this has happened in

The coolant that got on the belt and pulleys caused the belt to come off. You should have all the pulleys cleaned off of coolant and replace the belt. Check all the pulleys and tensioner for any problems before installing...

Q: P1336 code keeps coming up on my code reader, I've replaced the crankshaft position sensor but the code keeps coming back, why?

Hi Rick. Thanks for contacting us today. This Infiniti specific code can be related to other items besides the crankshaft position sensor itself. Some of the common sources include the Crankshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted, has a...

Q: Brakes don't work properly

If your vehicle is equipped with anti-lock braking, you have to either bleed the ABS pump and valving (per Factory Service Manual instructions) or use a bi-directional scan tool to remotely actuate the ABS system during brake bleeding. Otherwise, in...