Q: Parking brake replacement.

My parking break needs adjusting. The parking brake doesn't park the vehicle in place, especially on hills.

A: One of two things could be causing your par...

One of two things could be causing your parking brake issue. This is either caused by parking brake shoes that have been completely worn down causing them not to grip the brake rotor enough to hold the vehicle in place or the parking brake system is indeed out of adjustment. I would recommend seeking the help of a professional to inspect your parking brakes to diagnose the issue. If an adjustment is all that is needed the technician will be able to take care of this right then and there. If the parking brake shoes need to be replaced have these parts ordered and book an appointment to replace them as soon as possible to get your parking brake operating properly.