Q: P0352: Ignition Coil "B" Primary/Secondary Circut

I ran a CEL Scanner and saw that I had code P0302: Cylinder 2 Misfire. So I changed out the Spark plug and Ignition Coil. The check engine light did not go away, so I checked again and I now have code P0352: Ignition Coil "B" Primary/Secondary Circuit. I again used a new Ignition Coil, which did not solve the problem. I then pulled out the spark plug, but it came out still threaded around whatever it screws into. (Sorry can't figure out the name of that piece). I was able to unthread that spark plug, put a new one into the threads that came out, and then placed both back into the hole. Again used a new ignition coil, but I am still having code P0352. Appreciate your help!

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0352 can arise if the circuit to these components (to the coil) has a fault. It can also arise if there is a vacuum leak at the intake seal to that cylinder (cylinder No. 2 in your case). At this point, the primary circuit and wiring should be checked and it may be necessary to actually scope (using an oscilloscope) the secondary firing pattern in the No. 2 cylinder to determine exactly what is going on in that cylinder. Using a voltmeter, you can probe the primary circuit to rule that possibility out but, if you desire, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, can perform all of the required diagnostic steps in the context of a Check Engine Light diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. P0352: Ignition Coil "B" Primary/Secondary Circut