Q: Need to know where the ground wires for the motor to frame are located.

put a new motor in my truck engine runs and drives but runs in engine reduced power. only engine code i have is lost communication to engine control module. dealer thinks its a ground wire

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Check the back of the engine around the cylinder head. The wire will either be a silver color wire and also black in color. The wire will connect to the frame or the body with an alternate ground wire to the frame. If you need further assistance with your ground wires, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.