Q: Car jerking past 10 MPH

My car jerks after I accelerate past 10 MPH, and the steering wheel starts shaking.

The shaking steering wheel at relatively low speeds is telling me that there is a tire on the front end of your vehicle that has a broken belt, causing it to be out of round; the jerking could be the ABS system engaging. It is most likely falsely engaging because the computer can detect the slight difference in speed of the rotating tires, due to one of them being out of round. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to help you correct these concerns, beginning with an inspection of the shaking steering wheel.