Q: I pulled out a size 15 fuze that ran my windshield wipers, what fuze size should i put back in to prevent from blowing it again

I pulled out a size 15 fuze that ran my windshield wipers, what fuze size should i put back in to prevent from blowing it again? Could i put in a higher number that wont mess anythang else up?

The fuse number 26 in the interior fuse box should be a 30 amp fuse. This is accordance with the wiper diagram.

3. I pulled out a size 15 fuze that ran my windshield wipers, what fuze size should i put back in to prevent from blowing it again