Q: When replacing my ball joints on my 2005 dodge Strauss do I need to replace the control arms as well

I need my ball joints replaced on my car I was wondering do I need to replace the control arms as well

Hi there. When changing out the ball joints, you don’t need to change the control arms if you have a replacement ball joint. However, if you are wanting to replace the bushings and the ball joint, then you may get a better deal when buying a control arm with the bushings and ball joint already installed. I suggest checking the bushings on the control arms before making your decision. If you need further assistance with replacing the control arms, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. When replacing my ball joints on my 2005 dodge Strauss do I need to replace the control arms as well