Q: Opinion about a right-hand side Japanese import

I want to buy a Japanese import that's right-hand side. What do you think? Should I get it?

It depends on where you are living. If you are living where I am, in Texas, with a right-hand drive, it’s going to be tougher driving it and turning around. It’s not that easy passing people.

I went to the British Virgin Islands a while back, and all their cars are left-hand drives, but they drive on a right-hand side of the road because they’re closer to Florida than anything else, and all those British are driving on the left-hand side of the road.

The other cars, the American cars, have the steering wheel on the left side. It was very hard passing people. Luckily, they were on speed that was mainly 20 miles per hour so they weren’t going that fast. But if you want to try, you can do it. For example, if you are a mailman and living in the country--putting mail in the people’s mailboxes is easier. But otherwise it’s not that good of an idea to be driving them in an area where they are driving on another side of the street. It’s not that safe.